Trial Match Cancelled

TRIAL CANCELLED.

Due to the uncertainty in the weather and the fact that Brisbane will receive large rainfall totals over the next couple of days, a decision to cancel Saturdays trials has been made.

This is due to safety concerns for our visitors who will have to drive to Toowoomba I. What could be very dangerous conditions.

The fact is we have to make a decision today because if we do get big rain and don’t cancel today people will still have to pay for motels.

We also need to protect our fields for the year.

The Bureau of Meteorology has been consistent in its warnings that big rain is coming to south east Queensland including Toowoomba, so while its a difficult decision it is the best one to make for all concerned both for Valleys and West Mitchelton.

Not to worry though, there’s plenty of footy to come.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Josh Allen Presidentimage

    Posted in : News