Pittsworth extra notes re the Nines at Pittsworth
Just a couple of things to remember.
- Please bring your team sheets with you on Saturday, We will just need one team sheet for the whole carnival, with the boys names and their jersey number for the day. Please keep the same jersey number for the whole day.
- Also each club is required to bring a FAO we will have a FAO for our games but cant be guaranteed for non Pittsworth games.
- Currumbin are staying in a tent on Saturday (only the tent is supplied, swags etc will need to be bought with you)
- If any other teams wish to stay please let us know by Wed 28th for catering.
- Meals Saturday night are available and I did forward a copy of the Clubs menu with the draw.
- We will also be supplying bacon and egg burger & a popper for breakfast (Sunday) to the teams that wish to stay @ $10 per head.
- Also for any clubs bringing buses, apparently the buses won’t fit through the gate so will need to b parked outside the gate on the grassed area. If it is or has rained on the Friday/Saturday then we will find alternative parking for them.